Hey Everyone!

Go down

Hey Everyone!

Post by PsychoFoxhound on Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:53 pm

Hey everyone! My name is Steven, and I played Henk’s original NWN server starting in 2007. I remember it being one of my first online games, actually (didn’t have access to the internet at home until then). I remember it being the first server I joined that had a real sense of community. People were partying-up, inviting and talking to others, and helping each other. As soon as I logged in, a player immediately approached, welcomed me, and gave me some starting gear. From there, I was hooked!

Played that server for years and really got to know the regulars and the DMs. It really felt like a family of sorts.

Fast forward 11 and a half years, I was so excited when EE was announced. No more weird OS compatibility issues I’d have to troubleshoot, I could play NWN again! And this time with steam workshop integration and a million other things. I am so glad that this community did not die out with the old Neverwinter Nights, and everyone here is to thank for that.

As for myself personally, I work as a QA Engineer for a company here in Seattle, Washington. I moved here about 3 and 1/2 years ago from Alaska, and I love both places in their own ways. I am a huge gamer (Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Siren, Dark Souls, Rock Band, Dead Rising, Borderlands, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, NWN to name a few of my favorite games…) and a huge music lover (Rammstein, System of a Down, Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, AC/DC, Judas Priest, Def Leppard, BOC, Ghost, to name a VERY small amount of my favorite artists).

I also love to travel as much as I can. I have been to Armenia, Germany, The Netherlands, a few other countries in Europe briefly, and will be going to Mexico with my friend to see Rammstein on New Years Eve this year. I also just got back from Vegas to see System of a Down. I take my travel and bands very seriously Smile

Anyways, I hope to learn more about you all as well. My main PC is “Khamul” and my DM is “D’Master Aramil”. Feel free to message me anytime!

- Steven

PsychoFoxhound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum